PHOENIX, Ariz. (May 12, 2011) – Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, PLC announced that fourteen attorneys have been named by Southwest Super Lawyers® magazine as top attorneys in Arizona for 2011. Only five percent of the lawyers in the state are named by Super Lawyers.
Jennings Strouss attorneys who were selected for inclusion in the 2011 edition of Southwest Super Lawyers® are:
- Gerald W. Alston - Alternative Dispute Resolution, Commercial Litigation, and International Arbitration, and International Trade and Finance Law
- John R. Christian - Tax Law and Trusts and Estates
- Frederick M. Cummings - Medical Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation and Professional Malpractice
- John J. Egbert - Labor and Employment Law
- Lee E. Esch - Real Estate Law
- Jay A. Fradkin - Medical Malpractice/Personal Injury Litigation
- Carolyn J. Johnsen - Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law
- Stephen E. Lee - Tax Law
- Bruce B. May - Real Estate Law
- Michael J. O’Connor - Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation
- Michael R. Palumbo - Alternative Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Real Estate Law
- J. Scott Rhodes - Administrative Law, Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law, and Legal Malpractice Law
- Jack N. Rudel - Corporate Law
- Brian N. Spector - Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law
The selections for this list are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, which is a service of the Thomson Reuters Legal Division based in Eagan, MN. Each year, the research team at Super Lawyers undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check.
About Southwest Super Lawyers
Thomson Reuters Legal publishes Super Lawyers magazines across the country. In addition to the magazines, Thomson Reuters Legal publishes newspaper inserts and magazine special sections devoted to Super Lawyers. In 2011, Super Lawyers will reach more than 15 million readers. Super Lawyers was first published in 1991 by Law & Politics and was acquired by Thomson Reuters Legal in February 2010. Super Lawyers can be found online at superlawyers.com where lawyers can be searched by practice area and location.